Why you would want to schedule your emails for different times?
- To appear more organic in your outreach to contacts, you may consider diversifying your send times. For instance, maybe you decide your first email should go out at 10:00 am, while your second email would be better received at 3:00 pm.
- Monitor your opens - perhaps you find a higher open and click through sending at a particular time of the day
Scheduling for a Specific Time
- Select "+ New Automation"
- Select "Send an Email"
- Once the Send an Email pop-up appears, Select "Advanced Timers"
Once you have clicked into "Advanced Timers", option the block will expand.
From the pop-up expansion, you have the ability to:
- Run at X time in Contact's Time Zone
- Run at X time in User's Time Zone
- Avoid running on weekends