You can manage almost everything in Hatchbuck from your Account Settings, below is your complete guide to this area. Select Account Settings, which you will find under the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner
- If you are not an Account Owner, you will not see the Billing Information or Subscription Plans sections
- If you are not an Admin, you will not see the Billing Information, Subscription Plans, or Export Data sections
Edit Contact Info - change your picture, edit profile details, and manage your signature
- Change your picture by clicking on camera icon in far left view
- Edit name, position, email, phone and time zone here
- If copying and pasting please use paste as plain text options to strip any formatting
Username & Password
- Change your username
- Change your password- passwords must be 8 characters long and contain a letter and a number
- Connect your mail clients to Hatchbuck via IMAP
- Adds emails to your contacts' profiles under their activity
- Help with IMAP
BCC or Forward emails from outside of Hatchbuck
- Notes are added to contacts record
- You have the option to create a new contact if forwarding in an email address that doesn't currently exist
- Add all email addresses you will be forwarding from by clicking Edit BCC Email Settings
- Help with BCC
Manage your email notifications regarding activity in Hatchbuck
Edit company info
- Basic company info populates company footer on emails to two or more contacts
- Other company info includes industry and currency- this information isn't published anywhere and for internal use
- Manage current users
- Edit user permissions (for a full article detailing permissions click here)
- Reset passwords or deactivate users
- Invite additional users to Hatchbuck
For more information on customizing your database, check out this article.
Data (API & Export Data)
Our API settings are housed here.
For a full article about API documentation click here
Complete a full export of your data
Important Note: If this is blank it is because you are not a System Administrator. For security reasons, only Admins can export data.
- You will receive an email letting you know when the export is complete with the spreadsheet.
- For a complete breakdown of your export fields included click here
We've made the process of connecting other platforms to Hathbuck super simple using Zapier. Through Zapier you'll be able to connect and integrate other web apps you currently use, taking advantage of already-programmed API connections. Here's a bit more about Zapier. Here we've added tons of Zaps ready for you to use and have organized these solutions by their different functions.
Get your strategy off the ground with expert services from our sales and marketing gurus. Browser our services and enlist the help you need to turn Hatchbuck into a revenue machine for your business.