You care about your contacts and want to know when they are actively engaging with you and also when they might be needing a little more TLC. Follow up Frequency are your targeted goals for communication. This is a really awesome way that Hatchbuck reminds you to stay in contact with your prospects based on their contact status.
You can easily view this information from your Dashboard
- Engaged Contacts- These contacts have opened emails, clicked on links, visited your website or submitted an online form resulting in a positive contact score.
- Neglected Contacts- These contacts haven't been communicated with via email within the "goal time" for that status. You will want to reach out and send these contacts an email before they fall through the cracks.
- Unresponsive- These contacts are in the general contact status of Prospect and have not opened or clicked-through the last 6 emails sent over the past 6-months. We suggest moving these contacts to a different general status, such as "Lost" or "Other."
You can manage this from Account Settings > Customizations > Contact Status > Edit Statuses
edit contact status names, follow up frequency, and general status bucket
- You can un-check any follow up frequency boxes if you don't want to be reminded to follow up with contacts in that status
- You are able to reorder contact statuses by dragging and dropping to the left of the name
- Delete contact statuses on the far right by selecting the - icon
- Change the # of days you wish to be reminded to follow up
- Merge two contact statuses together with the Merge Statuses button
- The top status will merge into the bottom status