If you aren't able to view something in Hatchbuck your system administrator has most likely edited your user permissions. Feel free to reach out to them if you feel this was done in error.
- You are only able to view the contacts where you are listed as a sales rep if you are a restricted user.
- If you don't own any contacts you might see "sorry, but your search produced no results" on the contacts & company list views
- You can still see the # of total deals and their estimated worth
- You can only view deals that belong to you
- You cannot click into any deals that are owned by others