Want to edit the footer in the Drag & Drop builder? Hatchbuck gives you several ways to change it up!
1) Within your Drag and Drop Email Template:
Select the Footer Settings gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the footer block
The Settings sidebar will appear on the left side of your screen
- Select Footer Style will allow you to choose the layout of your information
Make your selection and Apply Style
- You are able to change the Unsubscribe and Report Spam wording
Apply these footer settings to all new emails moving forward if you'd like
- With the Footer Style tab you can change the color, font and size of your text.
- Footer Settings
2) In your Account Settings
If you need to make a change to the company name or address text that displays on your footer you can edit this from your account settings.
Go to Account Settings > Account > Company
- Basic company info populates company footer on emails to two or more contacts
Other company info includes industry and currency. This information isn't published anywhere and is for internal use only.
Select the Edit Company Info button in the upper right corner
Now you can type into each field and make changes