If videos are more your style, check out this one.
There are a couple of different ways to send an email from Hatchbuck.
1) From the Contacts tab:
- Segment your contacts using any of the available filters (here is a help article on filtering)
- Select one, a certain number, or the entire list of contacts
- Click the "SEND EMAIL" button
2) From a Contact Record:
- Navigate to a contact record and click the "SEND EMAIL" button
- If you've already created your email you'll be able to select "My Email Templates" and continue. If you still need to build your email, you can follow the steps outlined here.
- When selecting a template you've already created you will be given the chance to double check the email message and any link automations you have applied.
- On the last step of the sending process you will be able to change the sender, send the message now, or schedule it for a time in the future.