Once you have the tracking code placed on your site and your webpages pulled in to Hatchbuck you'll be ready to add automations (if you haven't done that yet, check out this article). These automations can help you to send the right information to the right people at the right time. Increasing your contacts' engagement with your marketing efforts and increasing sales! Remember, we can only track the activity of contacts that have either filled out a Hatchbuck form or have clicked a link from a Hatchbuck email (read more about tracked contact here).
- Click into the specific page that you'd like to add automations to.
- Click the "+ New Automation" button
- Choose which Automations you would like to automatically trigger once a Tracked Contact visits that page
- Best practice: Think about your segments and add tags to your webpages that reflect those segments (ex: add a service interest tag to your webpage dedicated to that particular service). That way visitors to the site will rack up that Tag and auto-segment themselves!
- These are great articles on Tagging and Tag Rules.
- Once you add your automation(s) you can specify if you'd like them to be triggered based on every visit or just the first time that contact visits that particular page
- After you've finished applying your automations, click "Finish"