--If you prefer video, here is a video tutorial on Tags.
If you haven't look at this article yet, you may want to. It helps you understand what tags are and how they work in the Hatchbuck system.
Below are the ways to automatically and manually add or remove tags from Contacts
- You can choose to Tag a Contact or Remove a Tag as an automation on: Campaigns, Email Templates, Online Forms, Webpage Tracking, Tag Rules, and Purchase Rules
Manually (from the Contact Record):
- In the Contact Record, click the Add/Edit button next to your list of Tags
- Click on the blue + circle to add
- Click on any tag, it will turn blue, and click the X to delete
- In the Contacts Tab, filter for and then select the contacts you would like to add or remove the tag
- Click the Actions drop-down at the top of the screen and select to add or remove tags
Manually (from Account Settings): If you would like to add a tag to your database without specifically tying it to a contact right away or you would like to remove a tag all together, you can do it here.
- Go to Account Settings > Customizations > Tags
- Create a New Tag by clicking button in the right corner or remove one by clicking the blue x in any tag pill