We want your Hatchbuck system to match YOUR business process. We are all about personalizing, so use this guide to customize the stages of your sales process.
- Navigate to Account Settings > Customization > Deal Stages
To add a new stage, click the blue Edit Stages button
- You will then be able to +Add Stage or Merge Stages
- when you choose to add a new stage a new blank row will appear at the bottom of your current stage list:
- Name the stage to reflect YOUR business. You can be as creative or as generic as you want!
- Choose a general status for them. This is not displayed in your in your pipeline, but it helps our database organize the information correctly.
- Choose a default close probability, this is used to set the new probability when advancing a deal to this stage. It is optional, if you choose not to select a default close probability 0% will be show for that stage
- To re-order your stages just click and hold the move icon next to your deal stage name and move it to the appropriate spot in your pipeline
- Click the Merge Stages button on the top right
- a pop up will appear where you can select the deal stages you want to merge
- The first stage is the one you want to "disappear", the second is where it's data will go.
- Click the merge deal button when you are finished and you will be brought back to your deal stage list