The great thing about Hatchbuck is that we help you automate all those processes that you used to have to do manually! Here is how to automate the creation of a Deal for your Contacts.
First, consider what step in your process equates to a person saying, "I want to hear more about what you are selling." Then, add an automation to Create a Deal (learn all about adding automations here)
For example, when you filled out the Hatchbuck Demo Request Form, we automatically created a deal for you and put you in the "Demo Requested" stage.
You can automate the creation of a deal after a form submission, webpage visit, link click, or from a tag rule being triggered.
- When you select Create a Deal from the Automation menu, you will see this screen:
- Choose a name (required) for all your Deals that come through this specific source. You can personalize it too! Add in the Contact Name or a Custom Field to populate based on who is filling it out.
- Choose to either assign it to the sales rep assigned to the specific contact, or assign it to the same salesperson every time (required).
- Choose the stage for all deals being created by this triggered action
- Put in an estimated value for all your deals that come through this source (required).
- Give a forecasted close date - how many days does it usually take to close deals in your business?
- Give a lead source for these Deals (in our example, Demo Request form)
- You can also choose to only run this the first time they fill out the form to prevent duplicates.
- Additional Details will show any deal custom fields you have added
Now you are all set - sit back and watch it work some magic!