--If you want a walk-through, check out this video
What it does:
Hatchbuck's BCC functionality allows you to send emails into Hatchbuck and store them as Notes on a Contact Record without copying and pasting. Hatchbuck can also create a new contact record if the email you are adding comes from a person that is not already in your database.
How it Works:
- Navigate to: Account Settings > My Info > BCC email
- You can either forward an email to this address or BCC/CC this address on any email you are sending.
- Hatchbuck will receive the email and create a note on the corresponding contact record.
- You can also Generate New Email Address at any time should this one become public for some reason
- If the email was from a new contact that is not currently in your database, and you would like Hatchbuck to create a new contact for you, simply turn on the“Create New Record” toggle and assign a default status
A few notes:
- If you plan to forward or BCC/CC from any address other than the one on your user profile, please add them
- Your Personal Hatchbuck Email Address will not work with any address that is not listed here
- The email integration feature does not update email addresses, names, or contact information on your existing contact records. It only adds emails as notes and creates new contact records.
- Emails that are added as notes to contact records cannot be manually edited in any way.