Hatchbuck Automations are a great way to update your contacts and trigger different sequences to occur!
- Actions can be applied manually from the contact/company/deal tabs.
- Automated actions (Automations) can be triggered by form submissions, webpage visits, or links clicked within emails.
Main Actions [view from contact/companies/deal tabs]
- Update Contact Record - You can update any of these five fields for a contact: Contact Status, Sales Rep, Temperature, Lead Source, Referral Source.
- Add a Tag to the Contact - Add any existing tag you have to your contact OR create a new one on the fly (by simply entering in the new tag name).
- Create a Task - Create a personalized task associated to the contact and assign it to a specific user or the contact's sales rep. This notification will only be received in the "task" section of Hatchbuck.
- Start a Campaign - Kick off a campaign for a contact. You can skip this step if the contact has already received the campaign previously.
- Stop a Campaign - Stop a specific campaign or all campaigns running for a contact.
Other Actions / Automations [view from contact tab, campaign step, link click, webpage tracking & online form tabs]
- Remove a Tag from the Contact - Remove any tag from a contact record that is already added
- Adjust Contact Score - Manually add or subtract points from a contact score
- Create Notes - Add helpful information into the notes section for contacts
- Create a Deal - Create a deal (opportunity profile) with important sales information and assign it to a specific user or the contact's sales rep.
- Add to Existing Deal - Add contact(s) to a deal that has previously been created
- Send a Notification - Send a personalized notification to a specific user, the contact's sales rep or an outside email address. If this is an action on a form, you may include the form data in the notification. This notification differs from a Task in that a notification is sent via email.
- You are able to set the Subject Line of the notification as well as send the notification to multiple users if you separate their email addresses by commas in the "Email Address" text area.
- Update a Custom Field - You can update any custom field you have created in your database with specific data you determine. To create a custom field, go to Account Settings > Customizations > Custom Fields > Edit > Edit Custom Fields > Add Custom Field for the Contact, Company or Deal.
- Send an Email - You can send an email template you have created to the contact from a specific user or the contact's sales rep. To create an email template, go to Tools > Email Templates > +New Email Template
- Add Contacts to Event - You can create a new event or apply an existing one, choose how often the event should run and assign a campaign to the event. Events allow you to easily trigger emails/campaign around a date/time.
- Remove from event- Remove the contacts from an event. You will also have the option to only remove if the event has passed.
- Export Contacts - Export selected contacts to a CSV file
- Merge Contacts - Combine two contact records into one [you can select the master record]
- Unsubscribe Contact - You can unsubscribe a contact from all future email correspondence, including campaigns. This will also stop all future campaigns scheduled to be sent.
- Delete Contact - Remove a contact from your database