As a savvy Hatchbucker, you may be wanting to set up different automations based on things contacts select from your online form.
For example, you may want to start someone on a nutrition specific campaign if they select "Nutrition" as one of their primary health & wellness goals.
You can do that by creating a Tag Rule based on fields in the Tag Comb or Tag Checkbox in your form.
First off, you'll need to add tags to an Online Form:
- Head to: Tools > Online Forms > New Online form
- Under the Contact Fields sidebar, look for the Tag Comb and Tag Checkbox options:
- Click and drag the options to where you want them to appear on your form.
- You can edit the names for your tags by clicking on the button below:
- Click on Close at the bottom of your form template to finish.
Now, here’s how you can apply various Tag Rules:
- Select Tools > Rules
- Click "New Rule" and select Tag Rule (or choose an existing rule to edit!)
- Add your Automations to update what occurs upon reaching a specific tag score
- Select Save Changes when you are finished editing
NOTE: If you ONLY want this rule to apply to form submissions, make sure the title of your tag in the form is different from ALL OTHER tags in your system. If you use the same tag on your form and within your system, the rule will apply for all contacts who reach the tag score.