--For a quick video tutorial on purchase rules, click here.
One of the exciting automation features in Hatchbuck is the ability trigger automations based on things that are happening in your eCommerce integrations. Take a look at how these purchase rules work.
To set up your eCommerce Integration: check out this article.
Hatchbuckers can automate when:
- New Customer is added
- Customer makes their first purchase
- Customer purchases a specific type of product
- Customer purchases a specific product
- Company Refunds customer for any item
- Company Refunds Customer for specific product
- Order is greater than $X
- Refund is greater than $X
Before you add purchases into a Contact Record (manually or automatically) - you can set up your Products and Product Categories.
Creating a Purchase Rule- Automated
Navigate to Tools > Rules > + New Rule > Select Purchase Rule
- Add a rule name, trigger and folder
Define your rule by clicking New Automation- you can add any of our great automated actions
your completed rule will look something like this
- Product Category: Your customer purchases one item from a product category (Coffee beans from the Beverage Category) you can start them on a campaign based around that category (introducing them to your other Beverage options). Or add a tag to their record with that Category.
- Order greater than $X amount: Your customer make a purchase greater than $100, you can automate a Thank-you email with a coupon code. Or you can ask them to refer you to their friends on social media.