You can manage almost everything in Hatchbuck from your Account Settings, below is your complete guide to this area.
Select Account Settings, which you will find under the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner
- If you are not an Account Owner, you will not see the Billing Information or Subscription Plans sections
- If you are not an Admin, you will not see the Billing Information, Subscription Plans, or Export Data sections
My Info (My Profile, Username & Password, Email Sync, BCC Email, Notifications)
Edit Contact Info - change your picture, edit profile details, and manage your signature
- Change your picture by clicking on camera icon in far left view
- Edit name, position, email, phone and time zone here
- If copying and pasting please "paste as plain text" options to strip any formatting
Username & Password
- Change your username
- Change your password (passwords must be 8 characters long and contain a letter and a number)
- Connect your mail clients to Hatchbuck via IMAP
- Adds emails to your contacts' profiles under their activity
- Help with IMAP
BCC or Forward emails from outside of Hatchbuck
- Notes are added to contacts record
- You have the option to create a new contact if forwarding in an email address that doesn't currently exist
- Add all email addresses you will be forwarding from by clicking Edit BCC Email Settings
- Help with BCC
Manage your email notifications regarding activity in Hatchbuck
Edit company info
- Basic company info populates company footer on emails to two or more contacts
- Other company info includes industry and currency (this information isn't published anywhere and is for internal use)
- Manage current users
- Edit user permissions (for a full article detailing permissions click here)
- Reset passwords or deactivate users
- Invite additional users to Hatchbuck
If you've met with your onboarding consultant, you have probably heard us mention this quite a bit. This is where you customize your database so that it reflects your business. This section includes: Contact Scoring, Contact Status, Company Status, Deal Stages, Tags, Lead Sources, Custom Fields, Events, Products, Contact Temperature, and Deal Lost Reasons
- Select time period to determine contact score (7 days, 30 days, 90 days)
- Edit point values for each activity
- For a full article detailing contact scoring click here
Edit contact status names, follow up frequency and general status bucket
- You can drag and drop any statuses to change the order
Edit company status names and general status bucket
- Default company status (if you import or have a form submission your company record will be created with the default status)
Edit name of your deal stages, general status bucket and default close probability
- Create new tags [+ New Tag]
- Delete old tags [click the x and remove]
- Edit current tags [double click into any tag pill to edit and save]
Edit your lead sources, you can select a lead source upon import or you can manually change or edit per contact
Edit custom fields for your contacts, companies and deals.
- Custom Field types include Single Line Text, Dropdown, Date, Date and Time, Paragraph & Numeric
- For a full article on custom fields click here.
Create new or edit previously created events
- Events are great for tracking webinars, Birthdays, Renewal Dates & more
- You can tie events to event based campaigns and schedule your emails before and after a particular event.
Edit products and product categories
Edit contact temperature
Deal Lost Reasons
- Edit/change reasons why your deals didn't close
- Deal lost reasons funnel into sales reports for better insight
Data (API & Export Data)
Our API settings are housed here. When adding data to your Hatchbuck account via the API, you may need to pass list values. For example, if another application wants to add a phone number to a contact in your Hatchbuck account, it will need to designate whether the phone number is for work, home or other. The lists in this section provide you with the unique keys to use for those various list values. Remember that you can always have the other application look the values up if that functionality is available.
For a full article about API documentation click here
Export Data: Complete a full export of your data
Important Note: If this is blank it is because you are not a System Administrator. For security reasons, only Admins can export data.
- You will receive an email letting you know when the export is complete with the spreadsheet.
- For a complete breakdown of your export fields included click here
We've made the process of connecting other platforms to Hathbuck super simple using Zapier. Through Zapier you'll be able to connect and integrate other web apps you currently use, taking advantage of already-programmed API connections. Here's a bit more about Zapier. Here we've added tons of Zaps ready for you to use and have organized these solutions by their different functions.
Get your strategy off the ground with expert services from our sales and marketing gurus. Browser our services and enlist the help you need to turn Hatchbuck into a revenue machine for your business.