When you integrate your Shopify eCommerce platform to Hatchbuck, you open the door to so many possibilities! Here are a couple of ideas and best practices on how to use this integation.
- Zap to use: "New Paid order" (Trigger =Shopify) to "Add a Tag" (Action = Hatchbuck).
- Add a general "Purchased" tag with this zap to:
Segment out current contacts who are active customers
Add new contacts to your database who have purchased
- Use the "Browse by Tag" filter to find those in your database who have or have not purchased from you
- Filter by tag score to find a list of your most frequent buyers:
Automate some customer love
- Zap to use: "New Paid Order" (Trigger = Shopify) to "Add a Tag" (Action = Hatchbuck).
- Create a Tag Rule to automate a Campaign once someone has purchased from you to keep in your brand top of mind.
- Bonus: Create a Tag Rule to award your "VIP" Customers by automating coupons or special deals once they have purchased X amount of times.