Hatchbuck will automatically remove any contacts from future email sends who click the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of your emails, but we do not remove them from your database.
To view contacts who have unsubscribed, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Contacts Tab
- Filter by Email Deliverability
- Click "is unsubscribed" then click the teal "Add" button
- Click the Close & Apply to your filtered list
If you'd like to delete or export these contacts, follow these steps:
- After viewing your unsubscribes, select all contacts by checking the very first box
- Hatchbuck will include a pop up that asks if you would like to include all contacts, or a certain number of contacts
- Select All (If you have more than 25 contacts)
- Click the orange Actions dropdown and select "show more"
- Either click "Delete Contacts" or "Export Contacts"
If a contact notifies you that they have unintentionally unsubscribed, here is how to re-subscribe them:
**WARNING: ONLY do this if they have specifically reached out and asked you to.
- Search for the specific contact
- In the Contact Record, there will be a red bar at the top of the screen. On the right-hand side, click Resubscribe Joe Hatchbucker.
- You will get a warning about the terms of service and will have to confirm you would like to resubscribe them.